RaDiance Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaDiance Offical Forum

Sometimes, you have to stand up...when standing isn't easy - RaDiance

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.

Go down 
+2
Tamahome
SuperSexyMino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSexyMino

SuperSexyMino

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. Empty
PostSubject: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 pm

This guide is to show you what items and LK buffs you should use to maximize your LK's power. I will be going through them one by one to give you a good understanding of what each does.

First the Items.

We'll start with Scrolls. You can get these scrolls in Hugel from the Silver Coin Exchange NPC.
LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. CoinExchange1LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. CoinExchange2

Talk to her and Select Yes Please! You'll be shown some scrolls which you may purchase with silver coins.

Firstly the Assumptio Scroll.

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. AssumptioScroll

The persons who receive this will benefit from damage reduction for a limited amount of time. The reduction is 1/2 on normal PvM maps and 1/3 on PvP maps. It is disabled in WoE and GvG maps. Casting Kyrie Eleison on someone that has Assumptio will cancel Assumptio, likewise casting Assumptio on someone with Kyrie will cancel Kyrie.

Lvl 5 Assumptio lasts 100 seconds.

Blessing Scroll.

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. BlessingScroll

Increases STR, DEX and INT of the target by 1 * SkillLV and removes any Curse effect.

Lvl 10 Blessing gives 10 Str, Int & Dex.

Increase Agility Scroll.

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. IncreaseAgilityScroll

Increases AGI of target by 2 + SkillLV and increases movement speed by 25%. Casting is accompanied by the "AGI UP" message over the target. Dispels Decrease Agility when cast. Dispelled by Decrease Agility and Quagmire.

Lvl 10 Increase Agility gives +12 Agi.

Aspersio Scroll.

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. AspersioScroll

Aspersio changes your own or an Allies weapon property to Holy. Changing or removing the weapon will cancel the effect prematurely. When a second weapon enchanting spell effect (from Enchant Poison or Aspersio currently) is cast on a target, then it will replace the first spell effect.

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. HolyWater

Found in Iz_dun04 by hunting Merman.

Next are Boxes.

Box of Storms

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. BoxofStorms

Imbues the user's weapon with the Water Property for 3 minutes.

Now.. I don't actually hunt these myself so I wouldn't know how to get them, but they're quite cheap to buy, so just hunt gold and enjoy. Very Happy

Box of Panting

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. BoxofPanting

Restores 9% of Maximum SP, but has a 30% chance to get you Silence for 30 seconds.

With 300 LUK, the 30% chance of silence is negated. This is needed when you're spamming things like Spiral Pierce, they can really eat away at your SP.

Box of Gloom

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. BoxofGloom

Cast Level 1 Attention Concentrate.

Increases DEX and AGI of the casting character by 2% + 1%*SkillLV. Only affects DEX/AGI from base stat, job bonus, armor and Owl's Eye. Does not include cards. Detects hidden and cloaked characters within a 3 cells range.

Now for the rest of the items.

Aloevera [Get them by hunting Petite's at Mjolnir_03]

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. Aloevera

Casts Lvl 1 Provoke on the user.

Lowers the enemy DEF and VIT DEF by 5+5%*SkillLV and increases their ATK by 2+3%*SkillLV.

Lvl 1 Attack +5% Defense -10%

Cursed Water [Get them by hunting False Angel at gefenia01] note: only 1 N

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. CursedWater

Imbues the users weapon with the Undead Property.

Cold Resist Potion

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. ColdResistPotion

Temporarily lowers the damage of water property attacks [Great against Box of Storms users.]

Now for the skils [self buffs] need to power up your LK.

Auto Berserk

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. AutoBerserk

When your HP goes below 25%, you gain the effect of Provoke L10 on yourself. That means +32% ATK and -60% VIT DEF. The effect lasts until the character returns to more than 25% HP.

Aura Blade

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. AuraBlade

Creates a special aura around the weapon that increases damage and ignores the targets DEF, but not his Flee.

Lvl 5 Aura Blade gives +100 ATK for 120 seconds.

Concentration

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. Concentration

If you use this skill, your HIT and damage will receive a huge increase, but all your defense based upon equipment and stats will decrease. This skill also gives the Endure effect upon cast without further SP cost and will reset the 7-Hit counter if the Endure effect was already active. Also, the 10 sec recast Endure timer will be reset, but only if the original effect came from the Swordman Endure Skill (yes, basically you can recast Endure within the 10 sec with this, but only ONCE, since Concentration-Endure does NOT reset its own Endure timer).

Lvl 5 Concentration gives HIT +50, ATK +25%, DEF -25%, 45 Sec

Magnum Break

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. MagnumBreak-1

After usage, it adds a 20% Fire-elemental bonus to ATK that lasts for 10 seconds.

Endure

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. Endure

Makes character skip "flinch" animation when hit, thus preventing "stun lock". You still take full damage from hits, but you keep on doing whatever you were doing without pause. A sitting character does not stand up when hit while affected by Endure. The effect cancels out after 7 monster hits. However there is NO maximum for Players hitting the caster. Provides a +1*SkillLV bonus to MDEF. After the first cast you have to wait 10 seconds to cast this skill again. Doesn't work on WoE (you only get bonus to MDEF).

Lvl 10 Endure lasts for 37 seconds.

And so concludes my LK Self Buffs and Items guide!

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Tamahome

Tamahome

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Nice Mino , Agree with Scid. All Char should use scrool =3

Last edited by Tamahome on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/davinong
SuperSexyMino

SuperSexyMino

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 pm

My name's Mino... D:
Back to top Go down
Tamahome

Tamahome

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 pm

ops very cute =.= wrong wrong sry mino XD i edit it bak XD
Back to top Go down
xXKellyXLiiXx
Admin
xXKellyXLiiXx

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:11 am

LOLX
Back to top Go down
Tamahome

Tamahome

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:13 am

very cute when did i say very cute? weird =.=
Back to top Go down
tibtib24

tibtib24

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 am

VERY cute XD LOL
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/stevenbardies
rock

rock

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:00 am

Nice Guide Mirmo!
Back to top Go down
Tamahome

Tamahome

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 am

=.= weird thing i say haiz
Back to top Go down
scid666
Admin
scid666

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 am

Mirmo?
Mirmo Zibang???
(^,..,^)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sciddevil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.   LK Items and Self Buffs Guide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LK Items and Self Buffs Guide.
Page 1 of 1