RaDiance Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaDiance Offical Forum

Sometimes, you have to stand up...when standing isn't easy - RaDiance

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSexyMino

SuperSexyMino

LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] Empty
PostSubject: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:20 pm

First of all, this is my very first guide, so be kind. I will firstly start with Headgears.

I personally think that a Ripper on an LK is just... lame, (not to mention ugly.) So I'd rather stick with these.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AAxBandLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AAx3DLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AAXRetri
As you can see, I am a Reduc type, Ex Band Aid gives a nice 10% Reduction from Demi-Human, 3D gives the effect of Maya Purple Card while still having a nice card slot to use, Ex Retribution Wings gives a further 15% Reduction from Demi-Humans. Arc Angeling Cards give +100% HP Recovery Rate. They're really awesome, with 3 of these on I can get back to full health within 30 seconds!

I know some of you would rather be High Damage instead of Reduc, I'll show you what headgears you need to get that extra boost in your damage.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AAxRipperLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AAxReiszLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AAxIncuLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AaxDemonW
Ex Ripper give the nice 20% atk bonus at 370 str so it's very nice if you want some high damage. Ex Reisz is a cheaper version of the ripper for those of you who can't afford the ripper yet, it gives +10% atk with 100 or more str. This can easily be substituted by an Nx Ripper, which I'd probably suggest unless you desperately need the extra card slot. Another Suggestion is perhaps an Alice Doll [1]. These provide +10% damage on demi-humans so can be a great substitute for people who can't afford Rippers or Reisz yet. Ex Incubus/Succubus Wings are a must if you want some extra damage considering as though they can't be stripped, they give a nice +10% atk bonus, Incubus for males, Succubus for females. Note: If you do not use the correct wings for character gender, you will not recieve the +10% atk bonus. Not to mention they look super sexy. Ex Demon Wings are an old equip that not many LK's use anymore, but it still has a nice +4 str boost, so it's up to you whether you want to use it, It's quite cheap too, they sell around 600m nowadays. As you can see I'm still using AA cards on these but if you really want a damage boost I'd go for Vanberks on your headgears. Enjoy~
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] VanberkCard

Next the armors, I like Valk armor because it can't be broken but if your budget is a bit tight, Go for a Glittering Jacket, Buy them at the Armor NPC in @go 25 and refine one yourself! Meteor Plates are also nice but the only problem is that other characters can't use them, so be careful if you are intending to share eq's between characters.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] TaoValkArmorLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] GhostValkArmorLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] TaoGlitJacketLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AngelingMeteorPlate
Tao Gunka as your main armor, Tao Gunka gives a nice 100% bonus to health, and reduces your DEF and MDEF by 50. Sorry Thana Users! Razz Angeling is good against Priests because it changes your armor to holy element, which means things like Holy Cross, Grand Cross and Holy Light have no affect on you, it also nullifies Holy Damage completely, so Aspersio users pretty much lose any chance of beating you. Ghostring is generally good against Neutral Element Attacks. Things like Shield Chain, Acid Demonstration, Sacrifice and Asura Strike are great reduced in damage when wearing this armor. It's great for getting you out of some tight situations, but beware of holy converters! They bite.

Then next we have the weapons. I like to use Pikes, (Like everyone else.) But mix it up with a Blade to maximise my Bowling Bash dmg in certain situations.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] TGPikeLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] HydraPikeLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] ValkPikeLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] SwordGuardianBlade
Turtle General is a nice card because it gives +20% atk bonus and 3% Magnum Break Chance (Nice for when you need to get rid of pesky people trying to stop you from breaking the emp.Razz), I like to use this in combination with Hydra's (+20% dmg on Demi-Human.) With cards, they're quite weird, because when you use the same card twice, it stacks, but when you use different cards in combination, it multiples. For example, TG+TG=20%+20%=40%. But, TG+Hydra=20%x20%=400%. Crazy right? Razz I also use a nice Valkyrie Randgris card, it makes your weapon unbreakable and can dispell your opponent, (remove all buffs that he current has.) For my Sword I like to use Sword Guardian for bowling Bash Dmg. Once again, use different card combination's, because when you use different cards they multiply, when you use the same card, they Stack.

Now the Shields, these are really important for these are the backbone of your Reduc. Go for A Valk Shield, but if your short on money a Stone Buckler or Thorn Shield works too. When using Maya or GTB though, I like to use Orleans Server, for that nice little bit of extra reflect.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] ValkShieldTharaLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] MayaOrleansLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] OrleansGTB
Thara Frog gives a nice 30% Reduc on Demi-Humans and so it should be the backbone of your reduc. You can switch to something like Horn (35% reduc against long range) against a long range user such as Sniper of Gypsy, or a Maya(50% chance to reflect single target spell.(Meaning anything that isn't have AoE/Splash Damage.))/GTB(90% Reduction against all magic type skills.) against things like Ninja, Professor or Wizard.

Now the Garments. Most people like to use Valk Manteau's(Gives 5% reflect damage + reflect damage = Refine Rate x2. e.g. +5 Valk Manteau = 15% Relfect.) or Wool Scarf's(Wool Scarf gives 10% Extra Health when equipped with Tidal shoes.). I myself am a VM man, I'll teach you how to make up for the loss of bonus life later.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] ValkMantSinXLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] NoxiousScarfLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] DevilingScarf
SinX Card should be what you want to get, but as most of you know, SinX is quite expensive, but it's well worth the money, with lvl 3 cloaking, it can get you out of alot of tight spots. Noxious is another nice card, it gives you a 10% Reduc against Neutral elements attacks, and a further 10% reduc on Long Range Attacks. Another is Raydric, it gives 20% reductions on Neutral elements attacks, but most people use element converters nowadays.. So I find it quite useless. Next is the Deviling, it gives a 50% Reduc on neutral element attacks, so it's good against Sacrifice, Asura Strike, Final Strike, Acid Demonstration, Shield Chain etc. If you can't afford a Deviling, go out and hunt a Raydric, it's also quite good against these skills.

With Shoes, when using a Wool Scarf naturally you would use Tidal Shoes, but some of you are wondering, if you're using Valk Manteau, how do you make up for the health lost from not using Wool & Tidals, the answer is Variants! They give a good 20% bonus to Health. They're super sexy super awesome shoes that I love. Very Happy
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] VariantsLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AntiqueTidalsLK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] AmonValkShoes
If you'd rather use a wool scarf then I'd 100% stick with Tidal Shoes for the +10% bonus to your health pool. If you can get Tidal Shoes +9 which I recommend put an Antique Firelock Card on it for 10% extra HP and a nice str+ 2. If not, simply use Green Ferus which is also HP +10% but beware of the +1 vit, may get you into trouble. D: With Valk shoes.. Don't bother to buy them, they're pretty much worthless. Amon Ra is a must have card when dealing with Melee types, it gives a 3% chance of casting Kyrie Eleison (Blocks all attacks for a certain amount of hits.) when the enemy is attacking you.

Accesories are quite simple, I have no pics for this but... as I said, I'm a reduc type so I use Alligator (+5% Reduc on Long Range Attacks) clips. When you use Clip [2]'s you get a sexy 20% reduc on Long Range! /slur
You can also use Mantis for that extra +1 str or Horong for Sight, or perhap Smokie for hiding from Pesky Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion, It's up to you, This is where you can mix it up! Enjoy!

In the end this is what a Basic Equip Set should look like.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] MyBasicEquips
You don't have to copy my equip set, as you can see, I made this guide so that you don't have to stick to just one set of equips, explore with all different types of equips, See what suits your style!

NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT EQUIPS OF ALL!!!

CAPTAIN'S HAT!
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] CaptainsHat
For PIMPIN of course. Razz

And last but not least.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] WeddingRing
If you don't have one of these babies on at all times, you don't have enough luck with the ladies, TRY HARDER!
:lol!: Anyway hoped you liked my EQ guide, next is Items and Self Buffs.
After that I'll teach you how to use LK's in PVP and WoE. If you want an early lesson, PM me in game, I'm on alot. Lord Mino
<3 you all, Thanks for reading!

Last edited by SuperSexyMino on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSexyMino

SuperSexyMino

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Lol. This is funny.
LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] BROCensoring
Apparently I'm too young for my wife. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tamahome

Tamahome

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 am

Lol. Mino is rich >.> and perve too XD Nice mino for the lk suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/davinong
scid666
Admin
scid666

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:47 am

Nice Mino!!!
Grats!!!
Thx for teach how to build Strong LK..
And im hope you or another member can teach how to become strong another char...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sciddevil
xXKellyXLiiXx
Admin
xXKellyXLiiXx

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 am

O_O nice2 thx for teach^-^ tongue
Back to top Go down
SuperSexyMino

SuperSexyMino

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 am

Thanks for the support guys, next I'm going to give you a nice Items and Self Buffs + How to use LK guide.
After that I'll move onto the Gunslinger Guide, I'm sure that will please alot of people! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXKellyXLiiXx
Admin
xXKellyXLiiXx

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:18 am

O.o ok mino i will be waiting! Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
Rick
Admin
Rick

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am

oh my god, that is the real pro LK instruction XD.
Back to top Go down
https://radvend.forumotion.com
SuperSexyMino

SuperSexyMino

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Updated guide to include lots more informations, come take a look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperSexyMino

SuperSexyMino

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Is everyone liking the guide?! You guys better tune in, because I will have finished my LK items & Self Buffs guide before WoE, so you can buy your items! Enjoy guys!
Back to top Go down
Tamahome

Tamahome

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:06 pm

yeah >.>
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/davinong
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]   LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LK Equip Guide [Updated with lots of info.]
Page 1 of 1