RaDiance Offical Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaDiance Offical Forum

Sometimes, you have to stand up...when standing isn't easy - RaDiance

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Avoid Scam!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirokawa
Admin
Shirokawa

How to Avoid Scam! Empty
PostSubject: How to Avoid Scam!   How to Avoid Scam! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Its really hurt if we get hack (even i don't experience it XD) All our work, effort etc to get our target items will be gone in just a minute because we got wrong decision (this include our chosen friend we trust). Always priority your account safeness. It is better to be safe than sorry or goodbye to our items. 🐰 🐰 🐰

Here's some guide to avoid this to happen.

1. Using @locksys

This is nice one to use to avoid net hacking. (using your account by other computer) in this command only your personal computer (the one you use when typing @locksys) can use your account. The net hacking is bacame main problem of bRO so this one is really nice.

Its easy to set this command. Just simply type "@locksys" then type your chosen password (be sure you wont forget it or else u cant use your account anymore). If your computer got problem and need to change or replace it its ok as long as you remember your chosen password. Just simply ask any GM online to unlock it.

2. Don't allow anyone (members/friends) to borrow or even lend your items to them. If you can't say no to them (friends/members) assume your items is gone so be scared. Much better to say its against the guild rule (if members). It is always better to be safe than sorry or bye to your items (specially on expensive one) :lol!: :lol!:

3. Be responsible to your own account.

Don't allow anyone to know your username and password. this is almost the main problem of getting account hack and its against the bRO rules.

4. Duplicating items (101% not true)

Most of the player want to be strong in a fast way. even they cheat (as long as they get strong) always be fair player. being fair is a other way to keep your items and account safe. duplicating items is a joke. try to think this one, why they want to duplicate your items? why they choose friends of them? If they say they cant do that to their own items. if you borrow your items to them its same as its their items so what the different? XD XD

5. Always double check your trade.

Don't be rush in trading, much better if u always double or even triple check your co player items card etc before clicking OK and trade. The newest items that we have in games is very questionably for me. Because we cant see the card insert on it so be careful specially on Vesper card and kiel Card. The Kiel and Vesper Card has Same name on items (Undecided), much better if you want kiel tell them to remove the card from the items and trade.

One more thing guys, if ur planning to be GM on the game you must qualify(dont know what it is) As i know being GM in the game is having application. but not inside the game. Much better don't ever think to be GM, think about how many idiot person we face in the game. Make you crazy 🐷 🐷 🐷 :albino: :albino: :albino: :joker: :joker: :joker: :geek: :geek: :geek: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: 🐘 🐘

In other word no one is giving to choose GM inside the game.

If u feel your trying to hack by other player always have screen shot of your trade (press Prt SC/SysRq on your keyboard). Be sure you have enough proof so dont make 1 only make it 2 or 3 screens hot.

Just always enjoy the game (as i always said) hmm oh before i forgot i'm leaving game for a while so don't trust even me :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :afro: :afro: :afro: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
scid666
Admin
scid666

How to Avoid Scam! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Scam!   How to Avoid Scam! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:51 am

Yeah! That Right!

How to Avoid Scam! 19370892
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sciddevil
tibtib24

tibtib24

How to Avoid Scam! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Scam!   How to Avoid Scam! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:32 am

nice..hahaha
i always say that.. "its against the rules" :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/stevenbardies
Tamahome

Tamahome

How to Avoid Scam! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Scam!   How to Avoid Scam! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:36 am

YA XD Bravo Shiro XD
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/davinong
Sponsored content

How to Avoid Scam! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Scam!   How to Avoid Scam! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Avoid Scam!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaDiance Offical Forum :: Public :: Members Guide-
Jump to: